How to use RSS?
To use the RSS FEED from the official website of the JPS Perak,
- Click on the RSS icon on the menu information centre in the main page of the website.
- If you want to enlarge the text size, please click at the top of the page.
- If you want to decrease the text size, please click at the top of the page.
- Or click to change back to the original size.
- If you want to change the font color to green, click at the top of the page.
- If you want to change the font color to be blue, click at the top of the page.
Change the languages
- If you want to change the language to Bahasa Melayu, click at the top of the page.
- If you want to change the language to English (United Kingdom), click at the top of the page.
how to access the site using your mobile phone:
- Make sure your phone has been set to 3G/4G or WIFI connection.
- Select browser in your phone. For example:
- Google Chrome
- Internet Explorer
- and the Browser
- Visit the website using internet server (the browser) with type kpinc.perak.my/jps and click OK/Enter/Submit. The screenshot below will appear on the screen of your phone (depending on the brand and model of the phone).
For general enquiries, can refer to the FAQ section to get answers right away.
Still need help?
Please send the issue or query using the feedback form provided or contact us directly via phone lines shown in contact us. We will file an answer within not more than three (3) working days.
The main menu of the website JPS Perak contains:
About Us menu provide information useful to users of the website. Among the information available in this menu are as JPS Perak background, policies, corporate information, organization chart, Customer Charter Information and JPS Logo.
The menu of Civil Servants provide URL to Webmai, HRMIS, eSPEKS System, Publications, Salary Schedule and downloaded forms.
Menu Citizen did disclose to the people frequently asked questions frequently asked questions.
Menu of Tender/Quotation display advertising details, evaluation and the results of a Tender or Quotation issued by JPS silver.
The menu of E-Participation in turn load about the participation of people in social media DID silver.
Menu Contact Us in turn displays the address, phone number and contact email.
Menu Archive contains all news, tender/quotation, JPS bulletin, press releases and polls archive.
Search located in the top left-hand corner to enable users to find the information required on the site JPS Perak.
Annoucement – all latest annoucement regarding agency and tender/quotation will be posted here.