Providing services in the planning and implementation of policies and government department, monitor performance development programs, coordinating information services department , adjust customer complaints and improve the image of the department to ensure that services meet the need of DID and customer satisfaction.
1. Secretariat for JPS Perak Periodic Reports.
2. Secretariat for main meetings of JPS Perak.
3. Secretariat for JPS Perak Committee and Quality Programs.
4. Report the Progress of Development Projects in the Federal and State.
5. Handle complaints.
6. Manage the implementation of new policies of the Government and the Department
7. Increase competency level of JPS Perak staff by coordinating the courses application.
8. Coordinate negotiation services to Client Agency in the implementation of development projects.