JPS Perak consists of several major section which Quantity Surveying and Contract Management Section is a division that provides support services in contract management and procurement projects in JPS Perak. The key role played by the Quantity Surveying and Contract Management at JPS Perak is a quantity surveying specialist services to all parts of the district and project offices to ensure that all projects are: -
- Implemented effectively, efficiently and consistently in accordance with the procedures and policies of the government.
- Achieve optimal cost and earned value accordingly.
- Meet the characteristics of public accountability entrusted to the Department.
Providing effective Quantity Surveying and Contract Management and effective advisory services to ensure that the JPS projects being conducted fairly and efficiently and meet its public accountability.
- Implementing technical auditing of documents and certificates relating to the procurement and contract (Works, Supply and Services).
- Advising on procurement and contract administration.
- Inform and make distribution of the new and current project office circulars and guidelines to all parts of the district.
- Secretariat for: -
- Tender Opening Committee at JPS Perak.
- Work Change Committee At JPS Perak.
- Temporary Quantity Re-Measurement Committee at JPS Perak.