Creating a Financial Management System that is based on integrity and excellent work culture.
Implementing financial management systems efficiently and effectively towards realizing the department vision.
- Ensure JPS Perak Operating Budget is planned, prepared and managed in accordance with their needs and preferences.
- Ensuring JPS Perak Financial Management implemented efficiently and prudently according to Financial Regulation.
- Ensure all payments being processed within 10 days for State Provisions and 14 days for Federal.
- Ensure the maintenance and preparation of an updated, accurate and organized JPS Perak account.
- Preparation of Annual Budget for JPS Perak.
- Sub Allocation Warrant issued to the District.
- Managing requirements for transfer / add State Provisions.
- Managing JPS Perak Local Order and payment vouchers.
- Expenditure Control Vot Book and Federal and State Development Allocation.
- Sales of Quotation and Tender Document.
- Maintenance of Trust Account Deposits.
- Organise Finance Management and Account Committee meetings.
- Maintain financial control records with regular updates.
- Distributing all small allocation warrants within five (5 days) of receipt of the warrant.
- Preparing Operating and Development Budget for the following year before the end of March.
- Payment executed within six (6) days from the date of receipt of complete documents.
- Ensure that travel claims and overtime payments made within ten (10) working days from the date of application.